The Story of Bangalore
About the Experience
A walking tour of Bangalore’s surviving heritage, down its best known high street, starting from The Holy Trinity Church at the Ulsoor end and ending at the St. Mark’s Cathedral at the other.
- 7.00 am - Meet at Holy Trinity Church
- 7.00 am to 7.30 am - Quick Intro to the history of Bangalore, the Cantonment and a short tour of the Church
- 7.30 am to 9.00 am - A Walk down MG Road and surrounds, soaking in some anecdotes from history and legend while halting at an old colonial bungalow, The East Parade Church, Mayo Hall, Opera Theatre ending at St. Mark’s Cathedral
- 9.00 am onwards - Breakfast at Koshy's and other treats
Difficulty Level: Easy
Total Distance Walked: 2.5 – 3.0 kms
- Guided Heritage Walk with stories and stopovers at key places
- Comfortable walking shoes
- If it rains heavily before the tour we will take a call based on safety whether to run or not.
- Pavements and road medians may not be pedestrian friendly
- A hat/cap and a bottle of water would be useful to carry.